HGU-55/P – Bungee Visor
The HGU-55 is the Air Force’s lightweight fixed-wing helmet designed for a high-g combat environment.
The helmet is trimmed wide and high at the eyes for improved vision and high on the sides and back for unrestricted head movement. It includes a fitted leather edge roll, leather ear pads, and leather chin and nape strap pads. HGU-55 helmets are the ideal choice for fixed-wing pilots, especially aerial applicators and aerobatic, warbird, experimental, and bush pilots
• Standard USAF fixed-wing helmet
• Lightweight, comfortable, and stable
• Compact, low-profile design
• Kevlar or fiberglass shell
• Integrated chin and nape strap system for a more secure fit
• Oxygen mask & respirator fittings
• Lightspeed ANR with Bluetooth
Choose from a large selection of microphones, earphones, CEP, ANR, Lightspeed ANR, cords, accessories, paint, and art.