Use this form to place an order or request a quote. Please call us if you need more information.
Pro Ice SFI-Certified Cooling Shirt
The SFI Foundation has tested and certified that Kryo’s SFI Certified Cooling Shirt meets SFI specification 3.3 for fire resistance.
Made from a single layer of comfortable, flame-resistant, hi-tech blend of 70% Modacrylic, 23% Tencel, and 7% Lycra knit, the fabric is breathable, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial. You will wear the shirt with the smooth, comfortable fabric next to your skin and the tubing on the outside. The shirt’s knit gently hugs the tubing close to your body to keep you cool.
Pro Ice SFI-Certified Cooling Shirts have over 80 feet of tubing to provide great cooling and they connect to Pro Ice Water Hoses with Kryo’s patented Flo-Lok® quick disconnect. Push the Flo-Lok coupling together. Push a button and it disconnects. For emergency egress, it disconnects when you pull on it with 10 pounds of force.
SFI-Certified Cooling Shirts are available in 7 sizes for a perfect fit.
● Flame-resistant modacrylic fabric
● Flame-resistant self-extinguishing tubing
● Scientifically engineered design concentrates cooling on body core
● Kryo Ice systems have 80 feet of water tubing. More tubing equals more cooling
● 8 water circuits. More circuits equal more even cooling
● Hi-performance flexible tubing manifold provides more water flow and less pressure drop
● Manifold awarded U.S. Patent No. 9,399,149 “Flexible Fitting for Heat Exchanging Garments.”
● Soft, smooth, comfortable stretch knit modacrylic fabric
● Superior moisture-wicking
● Anti-microbial protection kills microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew
● World standard for high-performance liquid cooling garment couplings
● Used in all military aircraft with personal cooling systems, auto racing, and even in space
● Push together connection, push-button disconnect
● For emergency egress, pull on water hose with about 10 pounds of force
● Water flow stops when disconnected. Less than 1cc of water loss per 100 disconnects
● Flo-Lok connectors awarded U.S. Patent 7,585,001 ”Quick-Disconnect Latch for Fluid Conduits”
● Wash: Turn inside-out, machine wash gentle, detergent ok, no bleach.
● Dry: Lay flat to dry. Do not machine dry.
Kryo Cools Better
Why Kryo Garments Cool Better
Engineering – Kryo cooling garments are engineered to provide the best combination of effective cooling and comfort. They have been extensively tested in our heat test chamber using a heated sweating mannequin that simulates the human body under heat stress.
Tubing Pattern – Kryo’s tubing pattern concentrates the tubing on the front and back of your body core to maximize your cooling. The tubing is spaced so that the cooling effect is distributed evenly over your entire body core.
More Tubing – Kryo refrigerated cooling garments average 120 feet of water tubing, three times the amount used by some manufacturers. More tubing means more cooling.
More Circuits – Kryo uses eight water circuits, twice as many as some manufacturers. Eight circuits distribute the cooling water more evenly and send it back to the chiller as soon as it has absorbed your body heat.
Hi-tech Manifolds – Kryo gathers the tubing into a high-performance flexible manifold that has a lower water pressure drop and 10% more water flow than other manifold designs. It is so innovative that it is protected by Patent No. 9,399,149 “Flexible Fitting for Heat Exchanging Garments.”
Innovative Tubing – Kryo’s matte-finish tubing is fire-retardant and self-extinguishing. The tubing is 0.096” ID and 0.156” OD, the exact dimensions identified by researchers as the best combination of cooling effect and comfort.
Flo-Lok Couplings – Kryo’s Flo-Lok couplings are the world’s standard connector for high performance, high-quality cooling garment couplings. They are used in all military aircraft with personal cooling systems, in auto and air racing, and even go into space with NASA. Flo-Lok couplings are protected by U.S. Patent 7,585,001 ”Quick-Disconnect Latch for Fluid Conduits”
Dry Release – Flo-Lok couplings are virtually dry-release, allowing less than 1cc of water loss per 100 disconnects. The flow of water stops when they are disconnected.
Emergency Release – Flo-Lok couplings are manual or emergency release. Press a button on Flo-Lok and they pop apart. In an emergency, just pull on your water hose. Flo-Lok will automatically release at about 10 pounds of force.