Use this form to place an order or request a quote. Please call us if you need more information.
Kryo Vapor SFI-Certified Cooling Shirt
The SFI Foundation has tested and certified that Kryo’s SFI Certified Cooling Shirt meets SFI specification 3.3 for fire resistance.
Made from a single layer of comfortable, flame-resistant, hi-tech blend of 70% Modacrylic, 23% Tencel, and 7% Lycra knit, the fabric is breathable, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial. You will wear the shirt with the smooth, comfortable fabric next to your skin and the tubing on the outside. The shirt’s knit gently hugs the tubing close to your body to keep you cool.
Kryo Vapor SFI-Certified Cooling Shirts have over 120 feet of tubing to provide great cooling and they connect to the vapor-compression chiller with Kryo’s patented Flo-Lok® quick disconnect. Push the Flo-Lok coupling together. Push a button and it disconnects. For emergency egress, it disconnects when you pull on it with 10 pounds of force.
SFI-Certified Cooling Shirts are available in 7 sizes for a perfect fit.
● Flame-resistant modacrylic fabric
● Flame-resistant self-extinguishing tubing
● Scientifically engineered design concentrates cooling on body core
● Kryo Vapor systems have 120 feet of water tubing. More tubing equals more cooling
● 8 water circuits. More circuits equal more even cooling
● Hi-performance flexible tubing manifold provides more water flow and less pressure drop
● Manifold awarded U.S. Patent No. 9,399,149 “Flexible Fitting for Heat Exchanging Garments.”
● Soft, smooth, comfortable stretch knit modacrylic fabric
● Superior moisture-wicking
● Anti-microbial protection kills microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew
● World standard for high-performance liquid cooling garment couplings
● Used in all military aircraft with personal cooling systems, auto racing, and even in space
● Push together connection, push-button disconnect
● For emergency egress, pull on water hose with about 10 pounds of force
● Water flow stops when disconnected. Less than 1cc of water loss per 100 disconnects
● Flo-Lok connectors awarded U.S. Patent 7,585,001 ”Quick-Disconnect Latch for Fluid Conduits”
● Wash: Turn inside-out, machine wash gentle, detergent ok, no bleach.
● Dry: Lay flat to dry. Do not machine dry.
Kryo Cools Better
Engineering – Kryo cooling garments are engineered to provide the best combination of effective cooling and comfort. They have been extensively tested in our heat test chamber using a heated sweating mannequin that simulates the human body under heat stress.
Tubing Pattern – Kryo’s tubing pattern concentrates the tubing on the front and back of your body core to maximize your cooling. The tubing is spaced so that the cooling effect is distributed evenly over your entire body core.
More Tubing– Kryo averages 80 feet of water tubing, double the amount used by some manufacturers. More tubing means more cooling.
More Circuits – Kryo uses eight water circuits, twice as many as some manufacturers. Eight circuits distribute the cooling water more evenly and send it back to the chiller as soon as it has absorbed your body heat.
Hi-tech Manifolds – Kryo gathers the tubing into a high-performance flexible manifold that has a lower water pressure drop and 10% more water flow than other manifold designs. It is so innovative that it is protected by Patent No. 9,399,149 “Flexible Fitting for Heat Exchanging Garments:”
Innovative Tubing – Kryo’s matte-finish tubing is fire-retardant and self-extinguishing. The tubing is 0.096″ ID and 0.156″ OD, the exact dimensions identified by researchers as the best combination of cooling effect and comfort.
Dry Release – Water hose couplings are dry release. The flow of water stops when they are disconnected.
Quick Release – Hose couplings are emergency release. They should automatically release when you pull on them one-by-one. They may not automatically release if you pull on two couplings at the same time.